Friday, January 29, 2010

About F. Ellsworth Lockwood's Articles

By F. Ellsworth Lockwood
Eltopia, WA

I have written numerous articles, many of which were published when I was a reporter for The Hermiston Herald, a weekly in Hermiston, Oregon. Many of those articles seem to have been lost, perhaps irretrievably. However, others are still out there on the Internet, and in order to preserve as many as possible I will start searching for those and posting them here as I find them. If I see typo's or editorial errorts, I will attempt to correct those. Otherwise, the articles will be post as they were originally written unless they are specifically referred to as "revised." Unfortunately they are in no particular order. In due time I will try to at least add labels so that one will be able to search topics, but to begin with I am just finding old articles that I have written, and plopping them down. Sorry.

Thank you to anyone who reads this blog, and I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author's Note:

About Columbia Basin Media
In my "Articles" blog you may see references to Columbia Basin Media. CBM was a writing services web page that I developed, primarily after my wife of 38 years died in February of 2004. CBM is no longer being maintained, since I later disovered blogging, which I prefer because the format allows me to spend my time writing, rather than writing code.

About the name change: I started using my middle name, Ellsworth, in attempt to help people avoid confusing me with one of my sons who is a professional writer. Articles from my Hermiston Herald days, however, may still have my old "Frank" Lockwood byline.

Followers